Location: Queensland, Australia
- Appointing live-in staff and volunteer animal carers and maintenance workers. This would allow us to take in many more animals and enable us to help those with special needs, the aged and those in infancy.
- Construction of specialised animal housing facilities. This would allow us to take in species we are currently unable to house, for example pigs and chickens, etc.
- Open Cranky’s FARM to public visitors during the week. This would enable us to educate more people by allowing them to spend more time getting to know the animals.
- Hold educational tours for school classes and engage school aged children as volunteers. This would allow us to focus our attention on educating and enlightening young people to the importance of a vegan lifestyle and having love and respect for all animals.
- Allow overnight stays in our cabin style accommodation. This would enable those overnight visitors to spend significant time with the animals. They would have a more hands-on sanctuary experience which would open their eyes to the complex and collaborative relationships formed within the extended family of humans and animals.