Volcano & Ocean View Jungle Sanctuary: One bedroom in the heart of nature–Adults only!
Large, Japandi-style one bedroom suite with modern finishes located on a 7+ acre, food forested Vegan boutique inn
Our space is located 20-25 minutes drive north of the infamous surf town of San Juan del Sur, close to one of the best surf breaks in the country - Maderas.
Off-grid, wellness focused with an outdoor salt water pool with 180 degree ocean views, full American style fitness center, outdoor shower, lounge area with gigibite wifi.
The suite features:
- Private entrance
- Outdoor covered patio with sweeping views of Playa Toro, Marsella & peek-a-boo views of Maderas. Valley views stretch to Tola.
- King-sized bed and pillows
- Desk for digital work
- Modern mid-century/Japandi interiors for tranquil, restorative living
- Huge w/c with double sinks, glass shower, hot water & exhaust fan
- Large custom closets
- Berkey water filtration system
- Small fridge
- Coffee/tea service
- Modern fixtures
- LED energy-smart lighting
- Breakfast included (vegan pancakes/vegan tofu scramble)
- Towels & sheets are laundered once per week
- Room is cleaned by request or once per week
Things to know
- Semi-remote location with no close neighbors
- 7+ private gated acres of over 20 varieties of fruit/vegetable trees
- Gigantic Infiniti pool with swim-up bar
- Exterior rain shower
- Exterior lounge area for work or play
- Private commercial gym
- Outdoor private post-gym shower
- 2 private guest bathrooms (2 toilets, 1 urinal)
- Jungle walking path
- Reliable wifi with 2-system failover. Entire network is gigabit with dual internet service providers. 0 downtime.
- Sweeping views of the ocean
- 7 minutes drive to Machete market/cafe
- 10 minutes drive to Selina/Hush
- 10 minutes drive to Playa Marsella
- 15 minutes drive to Majagual/Maderas
- 15-20 minutes drive to downtown SJDS
- 55 minutes to the Costa Rican border at Penas Blancas
- Free private parking
Close enough to the small town of San Juan for supply and restaurant trips. Far enough away to leave the racket behind. The Marsella Valley is home to many sleepy eateries with staggering views that most tourists miss when they stay in the usual spaces. Vehicle required, 4x4 recommended May through October. Low mosquitos in this area as well due to pleasant breezes and mountaintop location.